Finance is available – please enquire

Garden homes: 5 popular questions

Garden homes are versatile, personable and durable so it’s no surprise they are a very popular choice. They are the perfect solution to creating additional space to your home and they can be lived in too.

Here are 5 garden homes popular questions so you can find out more:

What is your most recent garden homes project?

We recently worked with a client to create a 20ft unit that is being used as a one-bedroom garden home. 

These pictures were taken as it was prepared ready to transport to its new home.

The owner is now going to clad the exterior in timber and make fixings into the angle iron that we have welded top to bottom all around the unit.

What are my options for the interior?

Garden homes are extremely versatile. That’s one of the best things about them. You can completely design it exactly how you want it. Strategically design everything around how you want to use the space and how you want it to feel.

For this design, the ply boards make a warm and clean interior, with dimmable LED spots to give plenty of light. In the bathroom, the walls have been finished with K panels.  Vinyl floor throughout means that the floor is hard-wearing and easy to keep clean.

How much do garden homes cost?

This one-bedroom garden room cost £15k (including delivery). This makes it a good value, robust and long-lasting solution.  In the future if you move house, no longer need it or want to use it for a different purpose, it can be transported and adapted.

Another example… a similar building without bathroom and kitchenette, and with a patio door as an open plan garden office at 10 by 8ft would be approx £6.5k.

What are the different pay options?

We take a 40% deposit for projects on order with the final balance due before delivery. 

We also offer a finance option to help spread the cost. This consists of a 20% deposit payable on order. The finance company we work with will contact you directly to finance the other 80% of the agreed total. 

Once the finance has been approved you will be sent an invoice for the deposit. Once paid, the project starts. We send the drawing for your approval and start creating your dream garden room.

How long do builds take?

Projects are usually delivered 6-8 weeks from your order.

How can I find out more or discuss specific details?

If you’re considering a garden room project contact us today for a design tailored to you.

Keep up-to-date with us and our latest projects on Facebook.

Other blogs

Awesome Modular holiday homes

Holiday homes come in various different designs and models. From traditional houses, caravans and villas in sunny countries, there is usually something to suit everyone.

Read More »